- The Royal Seven Stars Hotel bedrooms are all individually styled & finished with high quality furnishings. All rooms are equipped with en-suite bathrooms, digital TV, tea & coffee making facilities, hairdryer, free wireless internet access & comfortable double or twin beds.
- standard, premium, deluxe rooms
- Food & Drink
- Our stylish restaurant, TQ9 serves a brasserie style menu Monday to Saturday and a great carvery menu on Sundays. TQ9 is the perfect relaxed, stylish venue for a romantic meal for 2, family celebration, business meeting or small wedding reception
- excellent food, atmospheric bars
- We offer a tailor made professional friendly service to help you organise staff training or team building events, breakfast meetings, seminars, conferences, exhibitions or dinner dances. We have a selection of function and meeting rooms.
- weddings and occasions
The Premier hotel at the heart of Totnes.
Located in the very centre of beautiful Totnes, The Royal Seven Stars Hotel is perfectly placed to enjoy everything South Devon has to offer…
Consistently named in the ‘World’s Funkiest Towns’ list, Totnes is an amazing place to be.
There’s a lot to do and, being in the centre of town, the Royal Seven Stars is right in amongst it all. Whether you want a bit of art, there’s a glass blowing studio, or whether you want a bit of sport, there’s a leisure centre.
Totnes is very central with a major rail station. It is also within just a few miles of many golf courses. Feel free to browse this section to find out more about what Totnes has for you
Today one of the best ways to experience the quirky ambience of this unique South Devon market town is to stay at the Royal Seven Stars Hotel, located close to the bridge over the River Dart and the historic town centre of Totnes.
“Five Stars For Seven Stars”
Stayed here with friends whilst doing some outdoor pursuit type stuff.
Royal Seven Stars is the ideal place to return to after a hard day. With its spacious, warm comfy rooms, great food and bar area’s, it really is a lovely place to be.
Curry night on Tuesday is great value and highly recommended. The breakfast was superb and the pub grub was some if the best I’ve tasted.
The building is full of character and history. The floors and ceilings all seem slightly askew, but these imperfections only add to the charm of the place.
If I had to focus on a negative, it would be the limited car park space. But apart from that, I cannot fault this gem of a hotel!
“Experience Living History”
Built in 1660, Royal Seven Star Hotel in the heart of the historical town of Totnes is a perfect base to explore the west county, Devonshire in England. You could experience living history in booking the Daniel Defoe and Agatha Christie suites or any of the well appointed and beautifully furnished rooms in the hotel.
See Tripadvisor for more reviews and traveller tips